Professional Home Services-Always
Springer Professional Home Services was founded to address lack of professionalism experienced by so many Iowans when they tried to work with other pest services companies. The result is a company that offers superior results and maintains a high degree of professionalism. Our company is locally owned and operated by Derek Wetlaufer of Cedar Rapids. You can count on us for professional services and affordable prices. So go ahead, PUT SPRINGER ON IT!
It has always been the mission of Springer Professional Home Services to establish and maintain the highest standards of service, integrity and professionalism in the industry. Our personnel offer prompt, courteous, professional service using the latest technology and environmentally sensitive solutions.
Springer Professional Home Services operates under the highest quality standards:
- Every Springer technician and salesperson has passed a state-administered exam for certification and licensing.
- Criminal background checks are conducted on each employee.
- Drug-free workplace and work policies are strictly maintained.
- Springer exceeds state-mandated minimum liability insurance coverage.
- For safer streets and neighborhoods a motor vehicle records check is conducted on every employee.
- Springer exceeds industry vehicle standards for safe, clean, and identifiable trucks and vans.
- To understand the newest, safest pest control alternatives, Springer technicians and salespeople must have more than 40 hours of continuing education annually.
- Employee uniforms are mandatory as are easily visible photo IDs, both for your peace of mind.
- Springer follows and practices Integrated Pest Management and used the ASHI Standards of Practice.
- Committed on Professional Serving You, Your Family, and You Home.
You’ll see Springer’s commitment to service as soon they arrive at your front door. All Springer technicians work in full uniform and drive clearly-labeled, professional trucks with the easily identifiable Springer logo. All technicians are licensed, bonded, insured and qualified to work inside your home or business. You can trust these service professionals to treat your home with the same level of dedication and professionalism as they would their own.